Football and Free T-shirts

The second home game! This one was fun (well, so was the other one). This time, my expectations were low. It was the middle of a hot day, and I walked there in flip flops (bad idea), and had not planned to sit with anyone. And was leaving early to go babysit Bailey (not my sister, just to clarify). So my heart just wasn't in it. But I arrived, and guess what!! Free t-shirts for everyone! Free t-shirts are about my favorite thing. One of them anyway. Then, a super fun couple sat in front of me and we became instant friends obviously. It was still hot, but I wasn't alone and I now had a free new shirt. Oh, AND! Before the game started, we saw President Uchtdorf (one of the leaders of the church I am a member of, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints) walking on the sidelines, waving up to all of us students! So neat to see him there.  Then when it actually did get to be a little too hot, I had to leave anyway and got to go hangout with sweet little Bailey. All in all, not a bad day.
Despite the look on my face, I really am excited about this free shirt.


And Jason got a close-up on ESPN! 

Obviously we were both excited for the win. Go Cougs!


Comments

  1. Adrienne you are so cute. I love that the shirt too! I wish we could go to those games! I would for sure sit by you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts