Boating in Blue

So my plan was to get home to Provo and do nothing all weekend because we were so exhausted. You know, a vacation from our vacation. Well, that didn't work out. But I'm totally okay with it because we had an awesome weekend. On Saturday our friends Adam and Kristine took us and the Palmers out on Adam's dad's boat on Utah Lake. And it was a great time! Such a beautiful sunny day to be spending out on the water with friends.







 I guess Adam, Jason, and I missed the "wear blue" memo.












We had lots of fun tubing, water skiing, wake boarding, knee boarding, swimming....all that good stuff.



And Bailey was a rockstar the whole day. She didn't even mind her big fat life jacket....AND she let me hold her and fell asleep. SUCCESS!











Comments

Popular Posts