CALIFORNIA - Part 2

On Sunday, we went to church in Sonora and got to see lots of familiar faces, which was so nice. That evening we had a BBQ at the Biehls with my mom, Bailey, Jordan, Meghann, Jayna, Matt, and of course Rhonda and Gary. I didn't get any pictures, but it was so much fun talking and laughing (and eating). We played 2 truths and a lie which turned out to be hilarious. 

On Monday, we headed up to Pinecrest which was maybe what I was most looking forward to. It is just so beautiful and is the epitome of "home" to me. 


Jayna came too, but she didn't send me any of the pictures with her in them...Stinker!

After getting home from Pinecrest and getting in a quick nap, we went to Meghann and Jordan's where my mom made a whole group of us dinner. It was Mom, me, Jason, Jordan, Meghann, Bailey, Kelley, Katairy, and Katy. 


And then we took some hilarious group selfies on the couch! Such a good time with these goofballs.

On Tuesday, we both went to our old "jobs." Jason went to Watch and I went to see Cassidy, Jesse, and Annette. I have missed them SO much! It's amazing that you could miss some kids so much that aren't even yours. Lol. But luckily they were just as excited to see me. We played games and giggled and did all the fun things we used to do together. It was grand :)

After some time well spent with these cuties, Rhonda treated us to lunch at our favorite Sonora restaurant - Cocina. Then Jason went golfing with Tobin and I spent time with Meghann and Kelley, then watched a movie with Mom and Bae. It was a nice, almost relaxing day! 




Comments

Popular Posts