Cabin, Quads, and Cards

Our wonderful friends Adam and Kristine invited us as well as Bryce and Kelcie up to their cabin in Camus, about an hour north. And we went and had a blast! It was so great to get away for a little bit and enjoy the beautiful outdoors, friends, and lots of laughs. We were able to go 4-Wheeling and it was SO MUCH FUN! I was a first-timer, so it was very exciting/scary for me. But I loved it! And I'm a sucker for a great view, and this one did not disappoint.

 We had so much fun doing things like the quads, tennis. The guys played some frisbee in the dark, so that was entertaining for us girls to listen to with them constantly running into the fence, each other, and the frisbee as it sailed towards them in the dark. 
We also played tons of board games and card games, our favorite being one that Bryce and Kelcie taught us called "Poohead." It's just another card game, but the loser has is the Poohead and has to wear the Poohead hat. Everyone had their chance except for Bryce and me. 

Until a few weeks later when we did....I don't know how Bryce got out of the picture of shame. 


We just love these friends of ours!



Comments

Popular Posts