Babies, babies, babies!

One thing that I am loving about Utah is that Jason has tons of extended family here. . . which means I have tons of extended family here (the 9274th reason marriage is so cool). So since moving here, I've been able to get to know a lot of them better and it has been a blast. They are all so wonderful, and surprising a lot like my own family. There are whole bunch of girl cousins (so much fun) and it just so happens that 3 of them are all pregnant and due within days of each other. AND 2 of them had baby showers on the same day. So Cebre, London, and I spent the day baby shower hopping, and visiting with family. A day well spent!
How cute are they?! London and Jackson.

Congrats Emily! Can't wait to meet the little man!

London is too cute to handle.

Comments

Popular Posts