Haunted Houses

A few of the other things we did for Halloween included our ward Halloween party, as well as pumpkin carving with our favorite friends. Oh! We also made haunted houses! A tradition Jason and I tried to start before we were married. Here's a little flashback to that fun night 2 years ago...
We were pretty proud of that creation. Please excuse my demonic eyes...

This year, my house was not nearly as impressive {probably because I didn't have Jason's creative mind helping me}. But nonetheless, it was still a blast, as always. 





 On the left is Bryce and Kelcie's house...that's Rapunzel and her hair, in case you couldn't tell...

On the right is Adam's house...It was Luigi's mansion.








On the left here, is Jason's house. He got a little morbid. On the right is Kristine's house. She made some impressive Marion Kart cars to stick with Adam's theme. 
My picture is lost. But don't worry, you're not missing anything...I was definitely the least creative ;)

Boo!



Comments

Popular Posts