Provo Canyon Bike Ride

I have been wanting to go to Provo Canyon to see the Fall colors before everything died, so I was so glad that my friend Kristin invited me to go for a bike ride through the canyon one afternoon! It was absolutely beautiful. I was biking and enjoying the scenery and good conversation too much to snap any photos, but we did stop at Bridal Veil Falls to get one. It was breath taking that day {and not just because I hadn't ridden a bike in 5 years}.

Speaking of not riding a bike in 5 years... I had asked Jason to fix up my bike the day before and make sure it was rideable {is that a word? It is now}. It turns out the back tire was a little wobbly, so he suggested I just ride his until we could get around to fixing mine. So the next day, Kristin is on her way to pick me up, and I go outside to get his bike...I try to ride it...And I can't even get up on it! It was so tall that once I did get onto the seat, I fell over because my feet were several inches off the ground. There was no way I could ride it. So I ended up just taking mine, and everything worked out fine. I survived and even had a wonderful time. And went again the next weekend! If it was 100 degrees below 0 all the time now, I would totally go more often. I know what I'll be doing once spring hits!
And we totally matched unintentionally too...we're so cool. 

Comments

Popular Posts