California Christmas



On Friday, Jason and I were heading in two completely opposite directions :( He was off to Miami to for the Miami Beach Bowl! Super exciting that he was able to go to that. He went with the band of course, and he had a great time. I was tortured with pictures of the beautiful warm weather and beach!
This was his view from his hotel room...I was a little envious.
 
I couldn't complain too much though, because I was on my merry way to California to spend an extra few days with family. I surprised my mom, well actually I surprised everyone, only Gary and Rhonda were in on the plan. Everyone was super excited, and it was a joyous day :) Rainy and cold, nothing like Miami, but great nonetheless. After spending some time with Bailey and Jordan {crammed in Jordan's little truck "so no one would have to sit in the backseat" - Jordan's idea},
 I went to dinner with mom and Bae, then Meghann was having an Ugly Sweater Party at their house. It was the perfect time to see everyone. And so much fun!
 
Love my sibs...
It was such a nice few days doing family dinners, playing games, just hanging out. I also spent a special day with Jasmine :) We made cookies and played Scattergories while the bowl game was on {shout out to J and M for letting us use their house}. I just love that little girl . . .{Who proceeded to eat EVERY cookie immediately after frosting it . . . and I let her . . . so what?!}
 
And on Tuesday, after 5 LONG days, I got my husband back!!! We were super excited to be together again. We're ALWAYS going to be newlyweds and get excited to see each other. Don't judge.
We ate Red Robin then headed to Los Banos to spend some time with Dave's family. They are always hilarious and so much fun to be around. On Christmas Eve, we ALL went back to Sonora to have Christmas Eve dinner at the Biehls. Christmas time is wonderful!
 Liz is super duper creative and made everyone, and I mean...EVERYONE, these Christmas jammies. SO cute!!!
 
 
 
We had a nice quiet Christmas morning with Jason's parents, then later we went to J and M's house for more gift-opening and food-eating and time-spending. Once again, I love Christmas!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts