One Lucky Girl

My husband is super creative and a very good writer. He is always able to come up with something new and funny, or witty, or even sometimes serious and life changing. He started a blog and is updating it often with clever new posts. If you'd like to be entertained, inspired, or learn something new today, you can check his page out here.
 
I have to say though, my very favorite post that he has written was his very first one titled 
Habits of a Happy Husband.
 
It is so straight forward and such simple principles that we can ALL {not just husbands} easily apply in our marriages to make our spouses happy and, as a result, become happier ourselves. 
 
I love knowing that my husband applies all of these things in our marriage because I see them everyday. I am one lucky girl.
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts