Our Valentine's Week

For Jason's birthday, I got him {us} tickets to see STOMP.  And Saturday was the day!! We have been looking forward to this for so long.  We have both seen it before, but never together. It's great for both of us because, well it's a great show so anyone would love it, but it combines his love for music {drums} and my love for dance {tap}. It was so great!!
They don't let you take video or pictures during the show, and I'm a rule-follower.  So this is the best I could do.  But if you've never seen STOMP, go here and find out if they're coming to a town near you and GO SEE THEM!
 
We decided to make a full date night out of it and go out to dinner as well, especially since we are finished with Whole30, and our food restrictions were a little less, lol. 
 
We went to a place called Terra Mia.  It's Italian food, if you couldn't tell by the name. We've been wanting to try it for a super duper long time, so we were super excited to go. Jason actually met the owner in Italy while he was on his mission. So we were excited to get some authentic Italian food. 
 
Jason ordered a sandwich thing called a Panouozzi, which was SO tasty! It had mozzarella, prosciutto, tomato, basil, olive oil, arugula.... Mmmmmm....
 
I ordered the Gnocchi Sorrento. After not eating anything heavy for awhile it didn't take much to fill me up. But this was extremely delicious as well.  We had plenty left over for lunch the next day. 
 
And how could I forget dessert? Delectable Tiramisu!! And with cute miniature forks too. Divine....
 
Not to mention the whole place and atmosphere with the food and the pictures of Italy and made me yearn to go back to that wonderful country!
 
I love date nights with my sweet husband!!

Happy early Valentine's Day from the Biehls!

Comments

  1. Sweet date night guys! Dinner looked great, awesome show and perfect couple! ❤️😘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts