Birthdays and Tucanos

In Utah {and I believe it's in Idaho and Colorado as well} we have a Brazilian restaurant called Tucanos Brazilian Grill. SO yummy! They have a pretty sweet deal where you sign up and get a free dinner for your birthday month! It works out pretty well because Bryce and I both have June birthdays and Kelcie and Jason are both November babies. So we get to go with our friends for all of our birthdays for half price! They sing a super obnoxious birthday song to you with tambourines and all. It's great. This time Bryce's friend Jeff, another June baby, came along as well and brought girly friend of his wth him{how cute are they?! Total marriage pressure with two married couples I'm sure.} Anyway, it's always a delicious meal and we almost always walk away regretting the ridiculous amounts of food we consume. But so worth it every time. 

My hubs loves me :)


Comments

Popular Posts