Date Night

Jason and I decided recently that we need to have weekly date nights. Nothing extravagant and expensive or anything, just a night specifically set aside each week where we will dedicate it to one another and call it "Date Night." Preferably planned ahead of time. Because I love plans. Simple things. For example, last week we just took a walk together one evening. I LOVE when Jason agrees to go on a walk with me! It's always a treat ;) 

Anyway, this week we decided to check out the Monte L. Bean Life Museum on BYU campus. It's free, which is always a plus, and it was a so much fun! I had been there only once before when I took the kids I watch, but that was a little more high stress than this time. 

They have so many huge, impressive animal displays. And we even got there just in time for the live animal show! I was pretty excited about it, and I don't want to say that I was disappointed, but let's just say that we were the only people there without children. . . Pretty funny. I have to admit I learned a lot though. I was actually hoping to see their big turtle though, and there I was disappointed. Maybe next time. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts