Drums, Babies, and Mini Golf

Music camp was keeping Jason busy all week in California, and he was totally okay with it. I love to see his passion for music and him being able to help with something he loves so much. He and the other drum counselors and instructors put on a little performance for the kids on Thursday, so I went ahead and enjoyed it as well. It's so fun to watch him play!



I was still enjoying visiting all my people, so Thursday I borrowed a car and drove down to Riverbank to Andrea and Beckett. I have only met that little boy one time before that, but I could not love him more! Luckily Andrea keeps me updated on his little life on a daily basis, so I feel like I've been watching him grow all along anyway. It was so nice to visit with Andrea just like we used to all the time, before we were both married and with kids and living like real grown ups lol. 
Of course I only got pictures of the kid instead of Andrea and I...typical. 

Friday consisted of running errands with Bailey in her hot car without air conditioning {miserable} and then making her watch A Walk to Remember with me {and her balling her eyes out and continuing to watch it every day afterwards}. I then took Jasmine to the Music Camp concert which was so fun! Those kids are talented {and have great instructors ;)}
Then we finally got to see Ian and Melina! Jason, Matt, and I took Jasmine, Ian, Melina, and Caleb Matt's almost new step-son!}up to Twain Harte for some mini golf, as per tradition! Usually we would bring Cassidy and Jesse as well, but unfortunately they were out of town this visit. Super duper bummed about that. But Mini Golf was a blast and I got 4 holes-in-ones! {I beat Jason and Matt, but let's not embarrass them.} 

Comments

Popular Posts