Here's to 26 years young

My birthday this year was so special! Jason invited some of our closest friends over to celebrate with s'mores in the backyard. It was so fun to have so many of our friends from different parts of our lives all come together and be in one place. Because I always think all of my friends should be friends with each other. Just as he did last year, Jason made a DELICIOUS cake - Dark chocolate with raspberry filling {my favorite combo ever}. He got me The Maze Runner series which we've both been wanting to read, and he also got me a calligraphy starter kit! I have been hinting {not so subtly} for the last month that I want one, and I got it! He's so good to me. He even got me a cute little birthday pin and tiara to wear {the tiara was a little small and didn't last long}. 






Of course, I took pictures of the kids and totally forgot {again} to take pictures of the rest of us. Figures. At least they're more fun to look at ;)










It was such a special day. Even Joseph, the 4-year-old I nanny, sang me his own little rendition of Happy Birthday. 

Oh, and the day after my birthday happened to be National Donut Day, so naturally we were all over that. Mmmmmm...

Here's to 26 wonderful years in the books! 




Comments

Popular Posts