Soon-to-be Mrs. Kolb!

We were so happy to have the opportunity to take a 10-day trip to California, and it was the best. With both of our families there, it's so nice to take a long vacation {if you can call it that} and visit so many loved ones. But it's ALWAYS busy busy busy! Never a spare minute. 

Two of the main reasons we chose to go when we did were because of Meghann's bridal shower, and Music Camp. 

For the bridal shower, my side of the family had a mini reunion, which was so wonderful! My aunt and uncle came out from Arizona, my Grandpa came out from Oklahoma, and my dad and his girlfriend came down from Trinidad {California, not the country, just to clarify}. Friday night we had a nice dinner at Jordan and Meg's house, and Kel and Casey came by as well. It was such a fun night spent with family. 
 After that, we stopped by Jayna's house for a little bit to see ARIEL! I haven't seen her since before her mission to Idaho, and then we moved to Provo, so it's been almost two whole years! It was so wonderful to see her again. I just love that girl.. And as a plus, Amy, Caylen, and Kelsey were there as well! Such a fun little reunion. 
Saturday was the bridal shower! Marriah did such a great job planning and decorating, and thanks to Katy and her family for letting us use their beautiful home! 
The bride and her maids!
Love her!
I love when my friends are friends <3

Proud to say I know Magels best! {Or I just have the best memory, however you want to look at it.}
Toilet paper dress game!
Winner winner!

So much fun celebrating the future Mrs. Kolb! 

Comments

Popular Posts