The Gardens at Thanksgiving Point

In August, Thanksgiving Point had $2 Tuesday deal for every Tuesday of the month for all of their attractions! The previous Tuesday, we checked out The Museum of Natural Curiosity, which I shared in my last post. This time we went to the Gardens at Thanksgiving Point. I had heard plenty of good things about these gardens and so I had been saying for awhile that I wanted to go. Once we finally went, all I can say is everything I heard was completely true! It was even more beautiful and magical than I could have imagined. I felt like I had been picked up and placed in a new world. It was PERFECT! The whole day Jason and I kept saying how someday we want our home to be surrounded by a gardens like that ;) 



We brought dinner and enjoyed it with this gorgeous view. The Piano Guys have a music video that they made in this spot that you can {should} watch here

They have lots of different themed gardens, and the first one that we went into was the Secret Garden. It was my childhood dream come true. I loved loved loved that movie growing up and so this was definitely one of my favorites. 
It was so perfect. Of course pictures don't do it justice. 



Another favorite was the Italian Garden, because of Jason's tie to Italy obviously, but it had the feel of the Spanish Steps, which was one of our fave spots in Rome {we even bought an original painting of them}. 


Here are a few others.












We also ran into the Palmers which is funny since we're usually with the Palmers :)





It was a beautiful, magical, glorious day. I can't wait to go back. 

Comments

Popular Posts