It's That Time of Year!

It's that time of year again!! Football season! Jason was on the BYU Drumline last year and he is again this year. He loves it so much. I love it too except for band camp. That's a full week at the end of summer that I am a single wife because my husband is invisible ;) 
Maybe some wives would be happy to have some alone time, but I'm not there yet. {Probably never. I like him too much.}
The first home game was on Saturday and they KILLED IT!!! I can officially call myself a football lover after that game. I was jumping and screaming and actually knew what was going on. It felt like a huge accomplishment for my sports-illiterate self. 
This year our friends the Russells have the BYU sports passes too, so I ALWAYS have people to sit with now! I'm pretty thrilled because last year was always a gamble. Nothing wrong with making new friends, but I like this better.


It is so much fun to watch Jason in his element. He looks pretty handsome in that uniform too ;)

Here's a video of just his bass line. He's in the middle.


I am loving this time of our lives :)


Comments

Popular Posts