J and M's Wedding Weekend

Jordan and Meghann finally tied the knot!! And it was the sweetest wedding I've ever been to! {Well, besides my own, but I'm biased.}
Unfortunately, it was homecoming weekend here in Provo, so Jason had to stay behind :(
I flew in to San Fransisco on Friday and as soon as I got up to Sonora, we all made our happy way to Angels Camp where the wedding festivities would begin! 

Rehearsal Dinner



I love my family!

J and M know how to treat their friends right, so we they rented cottages for the bridesmaids and groomsmen and it was a blast the night before. We had so much fun chatting and laughing and being immature with the bride her last night as an unmarried woman! It was a so fun. 

But then it was time to get serious...
WEDDING DAY!!!
Jordan and I took a little trip to CVS that morning. Serious quality time. This was funny actually. Something that shows the difference between men and women. The previous day, Katairy and I made a grocery run so we could have some snacks for the evening, a light breakfast for the big day, some juice and so on, for all of us, but mostly so Magels didn't have to worry about it. Fully prepared. 
The groomsmen, on the other hand, called Jordan that morning while we were out to ask him to pick up some breakfast for them all.... so the groom was out ordering 20 McMuffins on his wedding day while his groomsmen were lounging back at the cottage. Nice lol.

Back at the Bridesmaids' cottage....





I don't have too many photos of the ceremony {that would have been a little awkward}. But it was the sweetest thing, and I'm getting teary eyed just remembering it. 
Magels looked like a princess as she walked down the aisle towards Jordan as he wiped away his tears. {Yep, get your tissues.}


The reception was a blast. Sweet speeches, laughter, tears, a photo booth, dancing...LOTS of dancing. 





Love these people. 
I'm so happy I was able to be a part of their special day! 

Yay for the happy couple!
(And here's the one professional photo that I have!)











Comments

Popular Posts