That Nanny Life

I have so much fun with the kids that I watch. I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again. I love my job. Sometimes it's hard and I feel I could or should be doing more or something different. But ultimately I know it's really good for me right now.  
And how cute are these kids anyway....

Here are just a few fun things we've been up to in the last few months. 

A family down the street has a pig that just had BABY PIGS!!! So we often take walks just to check in on the piggies and see how they're doing. They are like 5 times bigger every time I see them. 


Library story time. Best. Thing. Ever. 
We've been going every week for the last 6 weeks and they LOVE it! Well, J loves it and I love it, and it's growing on T :) J gets to go in the castle and T gets upset that he can't yet. This week he cracked up at the puppet show and my heart about exploded because...well, progress. 



One day, T had a Doctor's appointment, so while we were at the hospital the helicopter landed, and J was ECSTATIC! {Okay, I was too.} When he was little he called a helicopter a "copiller" and hasn't broken the habit. I'm okay with it :)


More library pictures. I'm forcing them to love books, and it's working, people! 
Currently J is obsessed with Space...obsessed!  It's so fun how much he soaks in and is learning from what I read to him. Saturn is his favorite and thinks it's "his Saturn."



We built a Rocket Ship and he was actually convinced that it was going to take off. When he was disappointed and kept asking, "Why no blast off??" I had to sit him down and talk about a little thing called imagination. He caught on pretty quick and proceeded to fly to Saturn :)

Lately I've been getting out Banana Grams and letting them play with the letters. They love this, and so do I.



We take pretty drives. 



We take silly pictures.

We pet the pretty horses. 


We bake. 

We snuggle. 

We wear Elmo shoes. 

We climb trees.

We have a lot of fun. They make me feel loved and needed, and I hope I make them feel the same. 

Comments

Popular Posts