November 2015

November...
November was a little more relaxed after a crazy month of October. We went to Provo Canyon with the Palmers to do some family pictures of each other. It was freezing cold but we're so happy that we went. 


How cute are they?!
One exciting thing in November... Jason's birthday! Every year we smash pumpkins on his birthday.You can read about that tradition here.


We had a cake mishap. It was still delicious. 

This was funny. On his birthday, we went to Pioneer Book to get him...a book, obviously. Anyway, randomly this girl came up to me and asked if I'd come take her picture outside in front of this pink wall. I said yes of course. So I followed her out to this kind of sketchy alley, to be honest. Her hubby was waiting there and they had two pink cotton candies. HUGE if you can't tell with it next to my head. Anyway, they were using this picture of them with cotton candy in front of this huge pink wall to announce that they're having a GIRL! I felt pretty special to be taking their picture. I wish I had a copy lol. Anyway, they gave me one of the cotton candies. And for those of you that don't know, that's my nickname. So I had to take a picture. 

 Megan invited all of us girls to Time Out For Women at the end of November. I have always wanted to go, so I did. And I'm SO glad! It's an incredibly spiritual and uplifting weekend for women put on by mostly LDS women. It was a great girls weekend and so inspiring. I can't wait to go again this year! So let me know if you'd like to join me.  :)


 Also in November, surprise....I quit my nanny job. It was definitely a bittersweet decision. I loved my job, but I felt it was time for me to move on for many reasons. I stayed with them until Christmas Break for them to find a replacement {I hate that word} and me to find something new. It was kind of sudden and I hadn't ever done anything like that before, but it was exciting.
But I sure do love those kids :)
We enjoyed some fun snow days together in November. 


Annnnd date night :)


Comments

Popular Posts